Lex Lata B.V.
Mauritskade 45 B, NL – 2514 HG The Hague, The Netherlands
[Lex Lata B.V. is a company established pursuant to the laws of Netherlands and is registered
with the Business Register of the Netherlands Chamber of Commerce, CCI No 51056135, RSIN 823070578],
VAT No. NL-8230.70.578.B.01
All orders will be processed through the Czech branch of Lex Lata B.V.
Jihovýchodní III 731/13, CZ – 141 00 Praha (Prague) 4, Czech Republic
Tax ID No: CZ684635342
CYArb® – Czech (& Central European) Yearbook of Arbitration®
CYIL – Czech Yearbook of International Law®
- This offer is valid for orders receipted on or before December 31st, 2019. The prices may be subject to change.
- Prices are subject to delivery and handling costs. Standard delivery by post adds EUR= 24,00 (for one to three copies of books) and EUR 57,00 EUR (for four to six copies), courier delivery adds EUR =54,00 (for one to three copies of books) and EUR 96,00 (for four to six copies). For orders of 7 copies of publications or more, the shipment is free of shipping and handling fees. Taxes and governmental fees may apply depending on the country of delivery. Deliveries out of Europe and to CIS countries will be executed via courier only.
- Customers are solely responsible for customs clearing and similar procedures, in addition to the payment of all governmental taxes and fees in the country of delivery (country and place of the delivery address).
- CYIL & CYArb®, Volumes 2019 will be delivered from the second quarter of 2019.
- All orders are subject to Czech law which is the law applicable. Municipal Court of Prague (Městský soud v Praze) has jurisdiction for all disputes arising and resulting from the delivery of all books from this order and from delivery made pursuant to this order and offer contained in this order.
- Delivery may be arranged and sender may be also another entity than Lex Lata B.V., respectively the Lex Lata B.V. branch Czech Republic.
Standard discount policy
- Quantitative discounts: each book exceeding five (5) books (i.e.sixth book and more) will accumulate a discount of five per cent (5 %) from the total net price (i.e. if ordering 6 books – 5 % discount applies, if ordering 7 books – 10 % discount applies). The maximum discount that can be granted is 50 % from the total net price.
- Orders received from full time academicians will be discounted by thirty five percent (35 %) from the total net price. Full time academicians will be understood as full time lecturers and full time students incl. full time PhD students and other full time postgraduates and members of scientific institutions. Students applying for this discount will be requested to attach a copy of their valid student I.D. or similar document.
- Orders received from libraries (except libraries of commercial firms) and non-profit organizations will be discounted by twenty five per cent (25 %) from the total net price. Copy of a certification of non-profit status may be requested.
- Orders received from governmental bodies, courts, international organizations and permanent arbitral institutions will be discounted by fifteen per cent (15 %) from the total net price.
- All orders from the same customer received within thirty (30) days will be handled for discount as one order.
- Discounts cannot be cumulated. If a customer is qualified for more discounted groups, the most favoured discount for the customer will apply.
- Special conditions for merchants may be negotiated individually.